Posted: Oct 02, 2022
ARLINGTON, Va. – Marymount women's volleyball extended its win streak to five with another dominant victory on Sunday afternoon over Immaculata.
- The Saints have not dropped a set since Sept. 24 against Catholic.
- 20 players saw game action on Sunday.
- Anna Anderson had five kills on six swings to hit .833.
- Elissa Munsterman had 10 kills to lead the Saints.
- Marymount has opened Atlantic East play with a 3-0 mark.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Immaculata hung tough during the first set before Marymount pulled away late on the serves of Sydney Sands and Jada Griffith to take the set, 25-15.
- The second set proved to be more of the same as Griffith picked up some more service aces en route to a 25-15 win.
- The Saints had 13 kills with only one error in the final set as they rolled to a 25-11 victory to ice the victory.
- Marymount continues conference play with a mid-week trip to face Neumann on Wednesday, Oct. 5 at 7 PM.
- The Saints will then travel to Virginia Beach next weekend to face Christopher Newport and Virginia Wesleyan on Saturday, Oct. 8.